Kindbull maintains this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Kindbull. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Kindbull, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website. Kindbull does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not related to Kindbull.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Kindbull may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Kindbull assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- Kindbull makes no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a website, please understand that it is independent from Kindbull, and that Kindbull has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Kindbull website is not an indication that Kindbull endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL Kindbull BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Kindbull IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Kindbull does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Kindbull through any link provided on this website will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending Kindbull any information or material, you irrevocably grant Kindbull an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Kindbull is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Kindbull you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Kindbull. To obtain a Non-confidentiality Agreement, write to The General Counsel, Kindbull Pets Company, 2181 SW Yamhill, Portland, OR 97205.